Electoral reform in the USA
This is a collectively editable wiki page. Be bold and improve it by adding any relevant information you may have.
The following are web sites that are promoting better voting systems across the USA:
- The Declaration of Election-Method Reform Advocates: This declaration, signed by election-method experts from around the world, publicly denounces the use of plurality voting in governmental elections. They recommend Approval voting, most of the Condorcet methods, Majority Judgment, and Range voting.
- scorevote.com provides a list of resources about Score Voting (#ScoreVoting on twitter).
- The Democracy Chronicles: a 24/7 Internet newspaper focused on the ongoing effort to establish, and strengthen free and fair elections across the globe.
- The Center for Range Voting: it is a great, very active web site with plenty of information on various election related topics.
- The Center for Election Science: a nonpartisan organization dedicated to the scholarship of group decision making and election systems. They advocate Score and Approval Voting for single-winner elections.
- The Citizens for Approval voting (see the official handbook). They are currently not very active but they have a nice informational web site.