This is a collectively editable wiki page. Be bold and improve it by adding any relevant information you may have.
Jonathan Haidt is an American social psychologist and Professor of Ethical Leadership.
He is the author of the non-fiction book: "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion.".
Web sites run by Johathan Haidt
- EthicalSystems.org (using social science to promote business ethics)
- HeterodoxAcademy.org (promoting viewpoint diversity)
- YourMorals.org (research site where you can measure your morals)
- MoralFoundations.org (homepage for moral foundations theory)
- DisgustScale.org (resources for studying disgust)
- CivilPolitics.org (resources to promote civil politics)
- AsteroidsClub.org (A project to foster relationships and understanding across the partisan divide)