Coverage of Twitter #BringBackOurGirls campain
This is a collectively editable wiki page. Be bold and improve it by adding any relevant information you may have.
- [01 May 2014] Daily Dot: Twitter mobilizes search for kidnapped Nigerian students.
- [05 May 2014] Twitter Campaign BringBackOurGirls Takes Off.
- [07 May 2014] Michelle Obama joins worldwide protest over missing Nigerian schoolgirls.
- [08 May 2014] BringBackOurGirls focuses world’s eyes on Nigeria’s mass kidnapping.
- [08 May 2014] BringBackOurGirls goes red – and reaches a million tweets.
- [12 May 2014] Video: The Daily Show, Hashtag Activism -- BringBackOur Girls
- [27 May 2014] Nigeria Captives Could Get U.S. Troops 'Tweeted Into Combat'.
- [22 July 2014] Victor Garba: The Mobile Advocate.
- [24 July 2014] Storify: Oby Ezekwesili describes the origins of the Abuja movement.
- [29 July 2014] BringBackOurGirls May Be Doing More Harm than Good .
- [1 August 2014] Turn On, Retweet, Tune Out - From Syria to Gaza to BringBackOurGirls, what makes people care about stories one minute -- and forget about them the next?.
- [8 August 2014] Chibok girls deserve continued attention – American lawmakers, others.
- Includes video showing spread of BringBackOurGirls campaign on Twitter.