Dadaab refugee camp
This is a collectively editable wiki page. Be bold and improve it by adding any relevant information you may have.
- Education in Dadaab.
- Dadaab fund raising project.
- Corruption within the Dadaab refugee camp.
- Technology and Internet access within the Dadaab Refugee camp.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit.
- Organizations operating in Dadaab.
- Abdikadir's blog, former refugee and NGO worker at Dadaab.
- Content tagged Dadaab within this site.
- Wikipedia: Dadaab, a refugee camp in Kenya, operating since the early 1990s.
- UNHCR Refugees in the Horn of Africa: Somali Displacement Crisis Information Sharing Portal.
- Life and inspiration in the world's largest refugee camp: Moulid Hujale at TEDxMogadishu .
- Dadaab Stories youtube channel -> http://www.dadaabstories.org/ .
- Kenya Humanitarian Response.
- Somalia Humanitarian Response.
Organizations working in Dadaab: @UNHCR_Kenya
People working in Dadaab: @SiljaOstermann @RefugeeHope @marynthenya
- [PDF] UNHCR Briefing Note: Dadaab and Alinjugur, Kenya.
UNHCR Dadaab Updates
UNHCR Dadaab Updates: Refugee Camps in Garissa County:
- [PDF] Update 07/14 - 16 - 30 April 2014..
- [PDF] Update 08/14 - 01 - 15 May 2014..
- [PDF] Update 11/14 - 01 - 15 July 2014..
- [26 July 2011] notenoughgood.com: A Plan for Dadaab Refugee Camp – Foundations.
- [03 June 2014] Judge prevents Theresa May sending asylum-seeker back to lawless Somalia.
- [4 June 2014] Kenya turns up the heat on Somali refugees.
- [15 June 2014] Abdikadir Omar Talks About The Dadaab Refugee Camp.